Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top 10 wines of 2008

Since I have only 20 wine review posts in 2008, it was a little challenging to narrow down to 10, but here goes. This list represents what I would stock, if I were to only have 10 wines in my wine cooler. I am currently heavily stocked on Cabernets, so expect several reviews of Cabs in 09!
10) Mandolino Muscato
9) Selena Chardonnay
8) Four Vines Zinfandel
7) Wolf Mountain Chateloup
6) Banfi Centine
5) Red Bicyclette Syrah
4) Banfi Rosa Regale
3) Snoqualmie Riesling
2) OZV Zinfandell
1) Chateau St Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay

1 comment:

VinoQueen said...

I've really enjoyed reading your wine reviews. Thanks for doing a top 10. I've had a few of them and agree with your assessments. I can't wait to try those I haven't had yet.