Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

2006 Habersham Chardonnay


Taste: 5/5
Value: 5/5
Price: $15
This is a wine I picked up on a wine weekend getaway with my sister-in-law, and unlike the multiple bottles of Muscadine wines we regrettably bought, this was a great purchase, well worth repeating. It has just enough oak to give a buttery taste without being overpowering, and classic apple and pear flavors. If ever in the Helen/Dahlonega GA area, I recommend picking up a bottle - a sure pleaser! Would most definitely pick up a few more bottles of this, as well as Wolf Mountain Chanteloup and Blackstock Sangiovese.

1 comment:

VinoQueen said...

I'm glad to hear you had another good find from that weekend. Too bad I didn't get one of those. It seems that we did well with the non-muscadine wines. We now know to stay away from the muscadines in the future!